Please click "Continue" or you will be logged out.
Mobile Banking is here!
Stay Mobile, Stay Connected, with Southern Missouri Bank's NEW Mobile Banking!
This new, FREE Mobile Banking service allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere using your mobile phone. Mobile Banking allows you to safely and securely manage your Southern Missouri Bank accounts with a simple and easy to use display.
What can I do on Mobile Banking?
- Check account balances in real-time
- Get a summary of your accounts
- Obtain interest related information for your accounts
- Transfer money between accounts, and even make your loan payments
- Review your account history
- View check and deposit images
- Find FREE ATM locations
What do I need to access Mobile Banking?
- An Active “My Internet Banking” Account. If you have never signed up, or need to re-enroll, click here to enroll.
- A mobile phone that is capable of using the internet and has text messaging capabilities.
- Once you are signed in to your “My Internet Banking” account, on the left menu, click on User Settings, Mobile Banking, then Activate new device.
- Select your “Provider” from the drop down box.
- Add the number for the cell phone you want to activate.
- Enter a “Mobile Password”. This should be different than your “My Internet Banking” password.
- When that is completed, a text message will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Stay logged into “My Internet Banking” so that you can enter the activation code. Write down the activation code, because you will need it for the Mobile Banking login.
- When you receive the text message, enter the activation code where indicated. Once it has been entered correctly, you should see a screen like the one below.
- Choose “Screen Settings” (Regular or Wide screen).
After you have entered the activation code in “My Internet Banking”, you can login to Mobile Banking for the first time.
Go to www.somobank.mobi on your mobile phone:
- Enter your User ID. Use the same one as your “My Internet Banking”.
- Enter your password. Use the one you just created for Mobile Banking.
- Click “Submit”.
- Enter your activation code from the text message. This is what ties the phone to the Mobile Banking.
Is it secure?
You will have Safe and Secure access with:
- 128-bit encryption protects your data
- Set your own password
- No personal data is stored on your phone
- Manage your Mobile Banking account online (lock a phone, deactivate it or change your mobile password) from within "My Internet Banking".
- Your phone is tied to Southern Missouri Bank's Mobile Banking, so even if someone gets your User ID and password, they can’t login without your phone.
For more tips on mobile banking security, !
Have questions? We're available to help you. Call us at 417-859-1292, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no fee from Southern Missouri Bank for using Mobile Banking. Usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.