Please click "Continue" or you will be logged out.
Stay Informed with eAlerts
With eAlerts, you're always in contact with your Southern Missouri Bank accounts. eAlerts are free electronic messages delivered by e-mail or text message to your cell phone informing you about recent account activity. Get alerted when:
- New online statements are available
- Account balances go above or below your pre-selected amounts
- Your account is overdrawn
- A specific check is posted to your account
- Funds are deposited or withdrawn
- Your loan principal increases or decreases
- A loan payment is due
- A loan payment is made
- It’s time to reorder checks
- Your certificate of deposit matures
- Your certificate of deposit pays interest
- and more
Get eAlerts Now! Log into your online banking account to set up and activate your alerts. It's that simple!
Set up and customize your eAlerts to help you manage your accounts today.
Need more information? Try our eAlerts Frequently Asked Questions.